Google Analytics Platform Principles ответы Final Assessment Answers
Тест по курсу Google Analytics Platform Principles совершенно бесплатный и его можно проходить сколько угодно раз, так что перед тем как смотреть ответы, рекомендуется все же посмотреть весь курс и ознакомиться с тем, что там изложено. Правильные ответы на тест Google Analytics Platform Principles Final Assessment выделены жирным.
1. What are the four main components of the Google Analytics platform? (select all that apply)
- connects data to your specific Google Analytics account
- sends data back to your Google Analytics account for reporting
- tracks changes in your AdWords account
- identifies new and returning users
2. The tracking code in Google Analytics: (select all that apply)
- Software Development Kit
- The Measurement Protocol
3. Which Analytics tracking technology would you use to collect how users interact with a web-connected ticket kiosk?
4. Google Analytics can only recognize returning users on websites, not on mobile apps.
- transforms your raw data from collection according to your configuration settings
- aggregates your data into database tables
- imports data from other sources you’ve defined, like Google AdWords or Webmaster Tools
- organizes hits into sessions
5. During data processing, Google Analytics:
- the reports generated by users over a specific period of time
- interactions or hits from a specific user for all time
- interactions or hits from a specific user over a defined period of time
- a group of users getting together in person to discuss Analytics
6. A session in Google Analytics consists of:
- By linking your AdWords account to Google Analytics to import your advertising data
- By downloading your data from Webmaster Tools and manually importing it into Google Analytics
- By uploading a .csv file to Google Analytics to attach new dimensions like «Topic» and «Author» to an existing dimension like «Page Title»
- By using Cost Data Upload to import click and cost data from your non-AdWords advertising campaigns
7. How can you add data to Google Analytics from other sources? (select all that apply)
- Channel Groupings
8. Which of the following are configuration settings that can change how
your data appears in your reports? (select all that apply)
- Time on Page
- Unique Visitors
9. Which of the following are dimensions in Google Analytics? (select all
10. You can combine any metric with any dimension in a Google Analytics report.
- When the data you request has already been calculated in the aggregate tables
- When you create a report with metric and dimension combinations that have not been pre-aggregated and the report is based on data from a large number of visits
- When the report is pulled at the end of the high traffic week
- When you create a report with metric and dimension combinations that have not been pre-aggregated and the report is based on data from a small number of visits
11. When does Google Analytics sample data for reporting?
- Have your site developers create a new version of your website for internal users only that doesn’t have the tracking code
- Have your account administrator configure a Filter that excludes internal traffic from being included in your report views
- Have your account administrator reprocess the data in your account to exclude internal users
- There’s not a way to prevent the internal traffic from showing in your reports.
12. You’ve discovered that a significant portion of your site traffic is coming from your internal users and is skewing your customer data. Which of the following solutions should you implement to clean up your report data?
- The data for the Product pages wasn’t collected because tracking code wasn’t placed on those pages of the site
- Google Analytics doesn’t collect data from eCommerce sites
- During processing Google Analytics sampled out the Product pages from your reports
- A filter applied during processing was configured to remove Product pages data from your reports
13. You’ve discovered that data about the Product pages of your ecommerce website is missing from your reports. Which of the following could be the cause? (select all that apply)
- Add a Goal that tracks when a user lands on your site homepage
- Add a Filter to exclude users who don’t watch a video on your site
- Adjust the session timeout length to be greater than 45 minutes so that the session doesn’t automatically timeout while a user is watching a long video on the site
- Create a Content Grouping that groups together all of your video pages in your reports
14. For a website that hosts 45 minute-long documentary videos, what configuration settings could you use to more accurately track user engagement?
- Use the Google Analytics reporting APIs to automatically send data to a dashboard application you create
- Create a dashboard directly in the Google Analytics user interface and share it with your team
- It’s not possible to create a dashboard using Google Analytics data
15. How could you create a customized dashboard in Google Analytics that you can monitor on a daily basis? (select all that apply)
Как видите, ничего сложного в этом тесте от Google нет. Если тема веб-аналитики вам интересна, почитайте что нужно знать web-аналитику.